2017-2018 ARMY 8th BDE JROTC ACADEMIC BOWL - LET 1
Rules and Regulations
Please review and agree to the following rules and regulations before proceeding.
- An Instructor (or proctor) must be present during the test.
- Only four team members, two alternates, and one instructor/proctor are allowed in the room during the test.
- No outside materials, cell phones, or other sources may be used during the test. Paper, pens/pencils, and calculators are allowed.
- Do not test your password. If you cannot recall the password you created during team registration, go to the homepage (cofcontests.com) to Retrieve My Username and Password.
- You must complete ALL FOUR SECTIONS in one sitting. Do not stop the test until you reach the FINAL SCORE SCREEN.
- Once you have selected an answer, your answer may not be changed.
- Screenshots or other duplication of the questions during the test are NOT PERMITTED. Doing so may be cause for disqualification.
- Do not use the back button. This will take you out of the program and you will be unable to complete the test without written explanation and assistance.
- If you experience a power outage, bomb threat, severe weather, or other emergency interruption, please call College Options Foundation (1-888-576-8287, ext. 2) for instructions.
- You must print a hardcopy or take a photograph of the FINAL SCORE SCREEN at the end of the test. If COF does not receive your scores electronically, you must produce proof of your final score in order to qualify to advance to the next level.
College Options Foundation and Cadet Command rely on all teams to adhere to the JROTC Code of Honor/Core Values. It is expected that all team members and instructors will abide by all rules and regulations.
Select one of the following:
I AGREE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
I DO NOT AGREE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS